Raze is back and packed with more excitement, danger, and fun! Play as a human or an alien as you blast your way through hoards of enemies. Earn tons of credits to upgrade your weapons, equipment, and more!
>> Click Here To Play Raze 2 <<
How to Play
There are seven basic key controls players should become familiar with. Many of these controls are customizable to allow players to play Raze 2 comfortably.
- Movement – WASD keys or arrow keys
- Jump – Spacebar
- Aiming/Shooting – Mouse
- Next/Previous Weapon – Q and E keys or Shift and Enter keys
- Select Specific Weapon – Number keys
- Use Ability – F or Ctrl
- Pause – Esc or P
>> Click Here To Play Raze 2 <<
Raze 2 includes three challenging modes – Human Campaign mode, Alien Campaign mode, and Quick Match mode. The Human campaign is considered to be an easy mode, with over 10 levels to complete on eight different difficulty levels. The Aliens campaign is significantly harder, which is why it will only unlock after you have completed all of the levels in the Human campaign.
Quick Match mode is much more difficult, and includes the option to complete it with one or more teams. You can add up to 4 teams, however you cannot have more than 12 players. For instance, if you only want one team, you can have 12 players on that team. However, if you want to play with four teams, you’re only allowed up to three players on each team – for a total of 12 players.
Prior to beginning a Quick Match, there are a few custom options for you to set up. You can choose the type of setting to play in, the number of kills that will be needed in order to win the match (up to 100), and the type of weapons your teammates can use during the match. You can also choose a special mode, and toggle on or off the abilities and equipment you and your team use.
Before you begin playing the levels in any of the modes, it is advised that you visit the Armory. In the armory you can purchase and equip improved equipment, abilities, and weapons. You can also check the kill bonuses that you have received. There are 30 different kill bonuses that you can get. To gain credits to spend in the Armory, simply go kill some enemies! While you can earn a decent income from the Campaigns, you can earn a lot more in the Quick Matches. The more enemies you kill, the bigger your paycheck will be!
As you play Raze 2, you can unlock up to 10 different achievements. Some of these achievements may be quite easy to earn, while others can be rather difficult. Complete these achievements to unlock special modes and earn extra credits.
- Oh Hi Kitty – “lol” at the secret lol cat to unlock the Lol Cats mode
- I Hate Nature – Trim the foliage to unlock the Unlimited Ammo Mode
- A New Hope – Complete the Human Campaign to earn 500 credits
- Versatile – Purchase 4 abilities to earn 300 credits
- Stylish – Unlock 15 kill bonuses to earn 500 credits
- Love is Blind – Dance with the jolly heart to earn 4 times Health mode
- Reach for the Sky – Touch the moon to unlock the Moon Corpse mode
- A New Era – Complete the Aliens Campaign to earn 1,000 credits
- Toolkit – Purchase 3 equipment pieces in each category to earn 300 credits
- Kill Enthusiast – Unlock 30 kill bonuses to earn 800 credits